Hipfire Mechanics.. Explained

• There are currently 1.236 members on this forums, there's no way this could reach 12k views lmao :D

View count =/= true viewer count. It's not a realistic representation. There's no view boosting, but there's no 12k unique viewers either, probs just a bug on Wotlab's side or some spam bots. You can literally test it yourself with any topic. Click on a topic, return to the forum section and you see that the number goes up ^^. But I don't think anyone would have the time to do such ridiculous thing.

But why is this even a discussion, why care so much about the views.

But I digress, to add on the actual topic and what I previously said:

Hipfire isn't even the problem of the game, it's just that the weapons too stable (?) (which makes the game easier if you're coming from recoil-depending games as csgo and ava). You don't really have to try and aim in this game. The stability on most guns (which lowkey increases with hipfire) is just way too good on 90% of the guns. You don't get punished as hard for spraying as you do in other games. Which is funny because with the crosshairs being so large, you'd think that there'd be a lot of spread and that you would need to control most guns.

IMO, I'd love to see weapons work similar like the one's from Dirty bomb, which have kinda more spread and a bit more recoil, but still complementing the fast-paced style of the game. But this is a pretty biased opinion since I've spent a lot of time on that game.

Think the point I'm trying to make is that when I kill someone in this game, it doesn't feel like I necessarily had a better aim, but rather had a better reflex. Just my feel on it.

• IMO, I'd love to see weapons work similar like the one's from Dirty bomb, which have kinda more spread and a bit more recoil, but still complementing the fast-paced style of the game. But this is a pretty biased opinion since I've spent a lot of time on that game.

Think the point I'm trying to make is that when I kill someone in this game, it doesn't feel like I necessarily had a better aim, but rather had a better reflex. Just my feel on it.

Most definatly! I liked Dirty Bomb for its gun handling. But if you can successfully hipfire the scar from medium distance, i wonder, why there isnt spread? I mean slow firerate should discourage hipfire, right?

• IMO, I'd love to see weapons work similar like the one's from Dirty bomb, which have kinda more spread and a bit more recoil, but still complementing the fast-paced style of the game. But this is a pretty biased opinion since I've spent a lot of time on that game.

Most definatly! I liked Dirty Bomb for its gun handling. But if you can successfully hipfire the scar from medium distance, i wonder, why there isnt spread? I mean slow firerate should discourage hipfire, right?

Slow rate of fire wwon't discourage hipfire, it will just make people time their shots better, because one small mess-up will cost them their live. What will actually encourage ADS will be a huge spread when moving and shooting, then people will use ADS 80% of the time and the other 20% will be hipfire in REALLY CLOSE CQC.

• This thread is the most amazing thread anyone has ever made on these forums. just look at the view counts dude, THATS AMAZING. #GODTIERTHREAD

now lets be honest, noone gives a sht about the counts on a thread(real or not)

You both need to get back on the subject here

Considering you literally made a thread talking mess about somebody then deleted it. Its a little weird how you now change your comment from what it was before. Yes, I saw it. So take your hypocrisy elsewhere

youre so cool.

Clash Network Manager | Wreck

• This thread is the most amazing thread anyone has ever made on these forums. just look at the view counts dude, THATS AMAZING. #GODTIERTHREAD

now lets be honest, noone gives a sht about the counts on a thread(real or not)

You both need to get back on the subject here

Considering you literally made a thread talking mess about somebody then deleted it. Its a little weird how you now change your comment from what it was before. Yes, I saw it. So take your hypocrisy elsewhere

Youre clearly talking about something you know nothing about.

Clash Network Manager | Wreck

• Considering you literally made a thread talking mess about somebody then deleted it. Its a little weird how you now change your comment from what it was before. Yes, I saw it. So take your hypocrisy elsewhere

Youre clearly talking about something you know nothing about.

I know enough about it. I see a title. You talked mess about him publicly. So stop getting on other people for doing the same thing.

• Post by WreckIt ().

This post was deleted by Splashy: Inappropriate usage of video material ().
  • all I'm seeing is how you fight each other, people don't need to be a mod to say please stay on topic because they definitely care about the thread and try to give an honest opinion about it, so I'll say it as well without being a mod. Please stay on topic

• Talking about the forum police, not the actually conversation. ^

If you're going to sit there and try to banter about people trying to keep the forums in check and actually trying to help the community grow in a positive way then you need to rethink your attitude on the forums. Some of us actually are passionate about this game and want it to grow and want new players to feel welcome and not come to forums seeing all the negativity and toxicity. So that's all I will say about that.

Personally I'm just waiting for one of the MOD's / CM's to get on and hopefully they can clean up the current mess on the forums.

• Hey there,

First of all, I would like to apologize to the Original Poster MMOShay that even though the suggestions were pretty cool and stuff, I will have to close this thread because of the huge drama going on betwee Xcellence and WreckIt as you've both crossed the limits not only on this thread but on the other one aswell.

If you guys have something to discuss between you 2, you should really keep it in PMs, if you don't get along then I would suggest both of you to block each other as I can notice one of you already blocked the other one on Discord.

Keep your personal issues and insults out of this kind of threads and discord please, there's a reason for Personal Message system on Forum and Discord guys.

• No its not. Let the mods do their jobs, don't try to act better than someone and try to impose rules on them. As you say "Stay on topic"

Thanks Deadpool .

I just have one thing to add concerning what StrikeR. said, everyone has the right to try to keep the forum clean & tidy. Just, only the Community Managers and moderators have the right to take decision/measures against a post and/or users.