P2W? Armor-Piercing Bullet and Soft-Point Bullet

• It should be permanent, even if it costs some thing between 40k and 80k in-game currency.

Ironsight will never be fixed or improved. It is currently making the same mistake Ghost in the Shell First Assault did - players are reporting issues, the staff is pretending they don't exist and ignore them, fanbois are sucking Ironsight devs/staff's chodes and zealously protecting the game as if it's perfect. Save yourself the trouble and find another game.

QlduT9e.jpg

AVA Dog Tag is launching: http://playava.com/

Jl0WJmr.jpg

• Yes, I agree that they should make all items able to be bought permanently as well. But I see that they try to have items like this just so the economy stays drained a little bit. Otherwise you end up with eco's like Crossfire and Black Squad where you have million of gold and nothing to spend it on anymore.

• Yes, I agree that they should make all items able to be bought permanently as well. But I see that they try to have items like this just so the economy stays drained a little bit. Otherwise you end up with eco's like Crossfire and Black Squad where you have million of gold and nothing to spend it on anymore.

Actually in Black Squad you can use your gold to buy boxes that have a small chance to drop a skin. I still think that all items should have a permanent option, even if it has to be very expensive, it's always better.

I'd like to believe that the timed items are remnant from the Korean version and they shipped them this way to see how will people react to the system and should they changed it to a Western-friendly one, and I think they most definitely should.

Ironsight will never be fixed or improved. It is currently making the same mistake Ghost in the Shell First Assault did - players are reporting issues, the staff is pretending they don't exist and ignore them, fanbois are sucking Ironsight devs/staff's chodes and zealously protecting the game as if it's perfect. Save yourself the trouble and find another game.

QlduT9e.jpg

Jl0WJmr.jpg

• It should be permanent, even if it costs some thing between 40k and 80k in-game currency.

I think the price is fair and money needs to go out of our pockets from timetotime. the price of bullets currently is very affordable soI dont see a reason to complain

Clash Network Manager | Wreck

I think the price is fair and money needs to go out of our pockets from timetotime. the price of bullets currently is very affordable soI dont see a reason to complain

It's not about the price, it's about having to repurchase it that's bothering me. I want to buy it once, no matter how expensive and forgwt about it. It's also my view for payinf a subscription fee for an MMORPG that I already purchased, the subscription makes me feel I still don't truly own the product, whereas if it were B2P, I would at least feel that I own it up to a certain point and each DLC/expansion being just an extra content I can choose to get or not.

And that's how I feel about bullets, I'd rather learn to play without them if I can't purchase them once and forever, kinda like buying stuff on leasing - if you don't have all the cash to buy it all at once, don't vuy it or you are becoming a willing slave.

QlduT9e.jpg

Jl0WJmr.jpg

• It's a currency sink but I don't really see it as necessary if currency only stays within our accounts. If there was an economy between players via trading, then things like inflation would be a lot more concerning and sinks (probably through gambling) would be a lot more desirable. There's already enough things to keep players occupied with their money though such as repairing weapons, let alone buying everything for those completionist out there.

The only other thing I can see a currency sink used for is to keep players playing the game, but there's already enough achievements and challenges in the game to keep you occupied for quite a while.

• theses along with the diffrent tac gernades and normel gernades need to be perm. i dont like haveing to replace my throwing knife gernades or tear gas each day or every 7 days or even every 30 it feels like a waist of in game currancy that i could be useing some where else on something else. like weapon repairs or even just weapons .