Scrim/Tournament Rules

• Judging by your posts, I've probably been playing FPS games since before you slipped through the break in a condom and I'm definitely better. How does that make you feel?

drons in competitive scene ohhhhh yes bro obviously youre a fkn top frager in every scrim since you want this sht on

I just want to try something different from all the other fps out there. If it doesn't work then it can be changed.

Either way, you're still terrible but love the passion. xx

• use w/e you want in scrim i dont give a d... gonna find you in game and destroy you with my drons and rest of fancy iteams

this game has great competitive future couse its based on community full of 12 years old boys.

As far as I can tell, you're the only one acting like a spoiled brat in this thread.

I'm just a client who payed money for shty membership since its giving you only 2 days of earlie acces. like I said close this thread aint going to argue with ...

• As far as I can tell, you're the only one acting like a spoiled brat in this thread.

I'm just a client who payed money for shty membership since its giving you only 2 days of earlie acces. like I said close this thread aint going to argue with ...

When you bought you Founders Pack you were listed everything you were going to be given so if it's as bad as you said it is then why did you buy it in the first place? Just because you bought something doesn't mean your entitled to more than what was listed on the item. Be thankful that you are getting early access to the OBT because they didn't have to do that at all.