Stress test this weekend !

• It's almost impossible to not read it on the forums as the notifications at the top literally list all the new threads / posts.

i litterly... and i mean everytime i log into the forum. look at the right side of my screen click on my bell read the posts that have been replyed to that i have been in and replyed to or i have watched. (( normaly only about 6 of them sometimes only 3 )) and log right back out >. < i dont look for news threads (( why is this >. < >>>> an angry face >.< >. < << this is not an angry face this is a frustrated face >. < )) not to mention that he posted it in a post as a reply and i was so excited that i jumped to the forum thinking it haddent been descussed and desided to descuss it. so lets descuss

how well you all think the servers are going to hold up. im in the NA one so i have strong hopes that its going to hold up quite well.

• It's almost impossible to not read it on the forums as the notifications at the top literally list all the new threads / posts.

i litterly... and i mean everytime i log into the forum. look at the right side of my screen click on my bell read the posts that have been replyed to that i have been in and replyed to or i have watched. (( normaly only about 6 of them sometimes only 3 )) and log right back out >. < i dont look for news threads (( why is this >. < >>>> an angry face >.< >. < << this is not an angry face this is a frustrated face >. < )) not to mention that he posted it in a post as a reply and i was so excited that i jumped to the forum thinking it haddent been descussed and desided to descuss it. so lets descuss

how well you all think the servers are going to hold up. im in the NA one so i have strong hopes that its going to hold up quite well.

The news that's posted on discord is posted on the forums at the same time. And the notification isn't on the bell its on the forum tab at the top that shows the unread posts, not just the posts you are watching.