Drones when switching loadout

• The thing that was quite annoying is that the drones are loadout based. So when switching loadouts the drones reset even though i have the same drones on every loadout. I think it would be better if there is just one tab for drones, and those drones take effect on all loadouts.

• i think hes saying that when he switches loadouts (( loadout 1 2 or 3 )) even though he has the same drones on all 3 loadouts each time he changes on after a death or something it resets the progress bar of the drones back to 0 and makes him have to grind back up the drones again to the point thay where befor he switched.

i can see how annoying that is. i never realy switched loadouts much i was working on grinding one gun up so . i stuck mainly with it. and iggnored my other ones.

• i think hes saying that when he switches loadouts (( loadout 1 2 or 3 )) even though he has the same drones on all 3 loadouts each time he changes on after a death or something it resets the progress bar of the drones back to 0 and makes him have to grind back up the drones again to the point thay where befor he switched.

i can see how annoying that is. i never realy switched loadouts much i was working on grinding one gun up so . i stuck mainly with it. and iggnored my other ones.

ahh, that's what he meant by reset. ok, that makes sense

• I like it, I mean yeah it's annoying loosing your progress if you switch loadouts, but if someone switches to a weapon loadout because they are just not doing so hot with the current one I kinda like the idea that it resets the cooldowns because it helps minimize the amount of point streaks being used in a game.

• I was trying to say, they should make it like COD in a way, just 1 tab for 'killstreaks/drones' and not for each loadout the drones so whenever you want to switch from an AR to SMG or Sniper. I think this would be better. But just my opinion.

hmmm make it so only the weapon changes but the drone progression dont. thats not to bad of an idea. it would make things alot smoother for some of the players that are allways jumping around from weapon to weapon during a match to change as the other players and situations change. i could get behind that.

but with the way the current system is i dont see them makeing a change like that right away. maybe down the road after the game gains some followers in the NA and EU market. its something id like to see.

maybe add in a few new drone types also.

• I was trying to say, they should make it like COD in a way, just 1 tab for 'killstreaks/drones' and not for each loadout the drones so whenever you want to switch from an AR to SMG or Sniper. I think this would be better. But just my opinion.

hmmm make it so only the weapon changes but the drone progression dont. thats not to bad of an idea. it would make things alot smoother for some of the players that are allways jumping around from weapon to weapon during a match to change as the other players and situations change. i could get behind that.

but with the way the current system is i dont see them makeing a change like that right away. maybe down the road after the game gains some followers in the NA and EU market. its something id like to see.

I'm not sure if it was made intentionally to reset on changing your load out. I'm pretty sure it was, however, I like the idea of having the reset because it makes so there aren't as many point streaks happening out on the map.

• hmmm make it so only the weapon changes but the drone progression dont. thats not to bad of an idea. it would make things alot smoother for some of the players that are allways jumping around from weapon to weapon during a match to change as the other players and situations change. i could get behind that.

I'm not sure if it was made intentionally to reset on changing your load out. I'm pretty sure it was, however, I like the idea of having the reset because it makes so there aren't as many point streaks happening out on the map.

the little reset does help limit the ammount of drones on the map but say you have 3 loadouts that are all the same drop set up same positioning same everything. if you switch from one gun to the next with it set up like that you would think the % would carry over or atleast a % of the % would. insted it makes you start at 0 again. which i my self dont mind. (( as said befor i dont change guns to often when im leveling up one )) so it dont effect me to much. but i could see how it does with others that swapt between there load outs ragulerly inorder to try and get an edge during a battle.