THIS GAME GETS WRITTEN IRONSIGHT, NOT IRON SIGHT!! sahdisjgdasiudgasdas

• Greeting players,

in the recent week of the CBT, I saw that many person have misspelled the name of this beautiful game! ||

I just wanted to remind ya' all, that this game is called "Ironsight", not "Iron Sight".

Thanks for your attention! :saint:

Leon 'Kirito' N.

#BestForumPostEU
    #Soon
    #WeebDesu<3

• First world problems.
    But the CMs approooooooooove... :S

Always got one name behind my head xD but I agree that it's sometimes misleading. For example when you browse through the game folder, you notice not ironsight.exe but with a underscore between them. I believe I've read these misleading names somewhere else too

• I feel like this thread should have gone in a more offtopic direction meh

in the end, the marketing department decides on the name for what they think might be the most popular. I'm not entirely sure but I believe in korea they really use Iron Sight instead of Ironsight. Still, both something in common. IS. It's even called like that when the installation is complete xD

• Thanks. Splashy and Flloyde would say otherwise.

Well the sarcastic ones, not that actual flammatory ones.

Wait... Slpashy and Flloyde are gay?

Are they single too?

Oh.. Hold up. I just re-read that... Flammatory, I thought you said Flamboyant... The correct word is Inflammatory.

Join Team 34

Because I am one step away from being banned, if I say “fantastic!” It’s not fantastic.

in the end, the marketing department decides on the name for what they think might be the most popular. I'm not entirely sure but I believe in korea they really use Iron Sight instead of Ironsight. Still, both something in common. IS. It's even called like that when the installation is complete xD

Well whenever they start selecting moderators I'm sure they can clean up the forums and put topics where they belong.

Well whenever they start selecting moderators I'm sure they can clean up the forums and put topics where they belong.

Nooooo. I am so getting banned. If I think Slpashy and Fllyode are are on me, wait till we get REAL CMs... Like, I mean I am sure Splashy and Fllyode are real CMs, but I mean like, book hugger CMs....

Dude... I hope we don't get more CMs.. One of them are gunna ban me..

Join Team 34

Because I am one step away from being banned, if I say “fantastic!” It’s not fantastic.

• Well whenever they start selecting moderators I'm sure they can clean up the forums and put topics where they belong.

Nooooo. I am so getting banned. If I think Slpashy and Fllyode are are on me, wait till we get REAL CMs... Like, I mean I am sure Splashy and Fllyode are real CMs, but I mean like, book hugger CMs....

They won't be CM's they will be Moderators.

• Nooooo. I am so getting banned. If I think Slpashy and Fllyode are are on me, wait till we get REAL CMs... Like, I mean I am sure Splashy and Fllyode are real CMs, but I mean like, book hugger CMs....

They won't be CM's they will be Moderators.

CM, Mods, Idk and idc. Honestly, I use to call them GMs, before everyone ate me alive.

Now I call them CMs. If you work for aeria. Idgaf if you're the janitor, or the CEO, you're a CM in my book.

Join Team 34