weapon switch vs postion

• I made a thread where I talked about it, if not remove it altogether, at least give it 2 second animation so it's more punishing and people don't spam it and only people who are sniping/camping on rooftops and balconies can use it with less consequence. Having to run into someone and they drop to the ground when they see they are dying and you end up dying because of that... it just sucks...

This is my number 1 issue with the game, the second one being the low TTK which doesn't give you enough reaction time to shoot the one behind you. Or if two people from two different directions start shooting at you, you are as good as dead, at least increase the TTK to the point where you can kill at least one of those two people, it will be way more satisfying and less unfair.

• I understand the first part of that, I lost my life quite a lot to the spam prone button pushers. Be nice if they at least went to a knee then prone. Those split seconds would be enough to transition you fire. Kinda crappy when your shooting someone center mass, your lighting em up. You think you got the kill when they go down instantly, but you realize it didn't say "Kill" at the top of the screen. And your dead before you can react..... But.... if two people start shooting at you from two sides, your going to be being hit by twice as many bullets. So you die twice as fast. Chances, probably of one in billions if not trillions, that you will be able to kill one of them first, with the exception of the lotto head shot. :-) But you think that's unfair. That's your opinion, and I appreciate that, but I disagree. I think its more unfair with what you are asking, I work very hard to compliment my team with flanking, and support. I like the fact this game is a bit more realistic in that aspect..... LOL That's like me asking for them to increase the rate of fire on the MP5, cause that the gun of my choice.

• well as said earlyer its faster to hit e then it is to switch to the knife.

proneing is a little lopsided. it needs an ajustment. i think its the consnsus of the community that it needs to be slowed down to allow more reaction time.

When I first started playing I was surprised that people were proning, so I opened keyboard options and saw that there is no key binded on prone for me and since I think proning is really gay, I left the key not binded and teabagged every proner I killed. I hope the developers fix this issue so those noobs get what they deserve. xD

• well as said earlyer its faster to hit e then it is to switch to the knife.

proneing is a little lopsided. it needs an ajustment. i think its the consnsus of the community that it needs to be slowed down to allow more reaction time.

When I first started playing I was surprised that people were proning, so I opened keyboard options and saw that there is no key binded on prone for me and since I think proning is really gay, I left the key not binded and teabagged every proner I killed. I hope the developers fix this issue so those noobs get what they deserve. xD

Well, I'm still not ised to proning anyway xD. I also do most of the things while standing. What I noticed though is that crouching isn't helping much. You get lower for few centimeters and the enemies still see you over the edges lol

• When I first started playing I was surprised that people were proning, so I opened keyboard options and saw that there is no key binded on prone for me and since I think proning is really gay, I left the key not binded and teabagged every proner I killed. I hope the developers fix this issue so those noobs get what they deserve. xD

Well, I'm still not ised to proning anyway xD. I also do most of the things while standing. What I noticed though is that crouching isn't helping much. You get lower for few centimeters and the enemies still see you over the edges lol

yeah cover dont work to well in this game sometimes lol i dont know how many times i spotted someones head over a box and was like " realy ? " (( pop pop dead )) " dont hide there "

• Well, I'm still not ised to proning anyway xD. I also do most of the things while standing. What I noticed though is that crouching isn't helping much. You get lower for few centimeters and the enemies still see you over the edges lol

yeah cover dont work to well in this game sometimes lol i dont know how many times i spotted someones head over a box and was like " realy ? " (( pop pop dead )) " dont hide there "

xD for now I read only about proning and no one mentioned crouching. Felt almost like I was the only one

• yeah cover dont work to well in this game sometimes lol i dont know how many times i spotted someones head over a box and was like " realy ? " (( pop pop dead )) " dont hide there "

xD for now I read only about proning and no one mentioned crouching. Felt almost like I was the only one

naw we just haddent gotten to it yet, crouching also dont need much of a change. just drop the our heads .xx centameters lower so that low wall where trying to hide behind we truly hide behind. and remove the ability to NOT jump on certen boxes and crates able to be climbed on. i dont know how many times i looked at a box and went " i can jump on this ! " and was denied ! dang invisable walls evil all of them !

• I got a bunch of kills just over the top of a box. A lot of the structures did not protect you from bullets. When you think they would. Cant count the times I ducked behind concrete, crouched for a reload, and bam. I am dead, and the person who got me was 1/3 the way across the map shooting through barriers that should stop everything short of a .50 cal. Sometimes multiple barriers, couple cars, and a wall sort of thing. On the other hand, I was also killed several times by someone crouched behind something, and all I can see is his skull cap, he is shooting through the barriers. His gun not even remotely visible.