:D CAMP is SO much FUN

• I just had 2 troll this subject ...

Here's the best way to play this game:

1- Do as shown in the picture

2- Wait for 5 mins untill someone shows up

3- Deploy a claymore in your back

After this, just lay down in ur bed and be patient. Someone will walk throw... and try not to miss...

You can also deploy a drone for a back massage and a tea service.

:D :D :D

This is just meant to be fun... don't be mad at campers because not everyone can play the way you do.

Cheers

• That's how majority of people are ABLE to play... Let's be honest, CoD was never diffrent.. Watch M3RKs videos... What's the percentage of decent people playing there? (Well duh, he won't show many of them, but there is almost none... Goes to the point that majority of people in every game are just bunch of low skilled people :/)

• What I like about IronSight is that is really hard to camp. You can wait for one minute but no more than that or someone will shoot you in the back... The spawn is always changing so if you stay in the same place eventually someone will get you from the back. Anyways you can just lie down and look like a dead body while waiting for others.
    However some people called me camper just because I got them with the shotgun after see them in the minimap or knowing they saw me and were going to run after me. But 99% of the time I am running around the map

• That's how majority of people are ABLE to play... Let's be honest, CoD was never diffrent.. Watch M3RKs videos... What's the percentage of decent people playing there? (Well duh, he won't show many of them, but there is almost none... Goes to the point that majority of people in every game are just bunch of low skilled people :/)

"In the corner, whatasurprise" :D

• Camper noobs at Base with Sniper especially are common for this game. Best tip I can give you is just playing Search & Destroy. People have objectives and time limits and you will know everytime where they would be and no one can respawn behind you. Respawn Game Modes are generally Clown Fiesta in this Genre where everyone will "patrol" a little part of the map. It's the best tactic you can do instead of running over the whole world.

And btw If you become better and better in this game and learning all maps you will really fast learning all of these spots. I think camper are no real problem because you get a feeling where they are and can rush/jump them down.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Aven ().

• I believe everyone who starts playing will think that they are unfair and I also curse sometimes in my head when I get hit by them xD but they can be countered, if you know where they are

"In the corner, whatasurprise" :D

Peopl get triggered for being labeled as campers? Wow, whatasurprise

• It really depends. If you're doing it as a on-the-spot tactic I can let it go. If you're in an obvious temp-corner that I should have checked I can let that go too.

But people who sit the entire match in the same area? Uninstall. Hide & Seek is the game they should be playing. Outside. In the middle of traffic.

• I am a in-your-face player. I am full sprint until I encounter someone. I would go crazy trying to camp. Except in plant the bomb, and control the point. Kind of have to there, but enough players are rushing to keep you busy. Campers don't bother me, except when you get pinned down in you spawn, and they camp right out side the exits. But this game the spawns move, so that's not so much a problem. Believe me, you get me from camping, I am coming back for a revenge kill, and I know where you are. Muhahaha, LOL