Dedicated Servers

• Heyo Jz o/

What do you mean with dedicated servers? You mean "rooms" where you create matches and you're the "host" of that room or you really mean servers... like, instead of having EU server and NA server, you had the ability to have your own server which your PC would basically be the server and people can join yours and you can join theirs... like for example, TeamFortress 2 or something..

Because if you're talking about making rooms and matches you obviously can do that but I think you really mean servers but just wanna make sure xD

• Hello! :)

I don't think it will have self hosted/dedicated servers. From what I've seen at the Korean version, it has a matchmaking system (on where you can select the modes you want to match on) and also the typical custom room creation.

Cheers!

• Hello! :)

I don't think it will have self hosted/dedicated servers. From what I've seen at the Korean version, it has a matchmaking system (on where you can select the modes you want to match on) and also the typical custom room creation.

Cheers!

Is there a mod without drones in the Korean version?