Ironsight Suggestions

• Hello

I had high hopes for "ironsight" and still do for its future, but there is a major issue that he devs needs to address before "Ironsight" can be my go too fps.

The current free fps that is my #1 is Black-squad because its a skill based shooter and its important to be accurate and controlling your recoil. The game punishes players for being inaccurate which is another reason why blacksquad is my #1, don't get me wrong black-sqaud has its issues too like ( horrible map design and limited weapons and weapon customization.)

If only Ironsight had the skill aiming mechanics blacksquad has or at-least if they adjusted the hitboxes in ironsight, it would make the game much better in my opinion. I just hope the devs listen to all the feedback from the players playing the closed beta and implement them into the game to make Ironsight the best free to play fps game.

Its like both games have somthing that the other one needs....

Blacksqaud needs ironsights map design and weapons and weapon customization and ironsight needs the skillbased aiming mechanics that black squad has.....frustrating lawls

Sevs Suggestion - "Drop shotting, this is my biggest pet peeve on this game, it needs to be taken out and removed or nerfed as I've said in many posts. You drop down way to fast and you should not be able to be shooting on the way down. I say your gun goes behind your back until you are completely finished with the prone animation then you pull it back out and can shoot again. This one is annoying a lot of players in this community, because in CBT drop shotting is also affecting the registry in the drop shotters favor."

Would like to hear what you guys think?

• Totally agree with you, I love black squads skill requirement to actually be good. This game is really a cut out of CoD run and spray shooters. You can literally spray every gun in this game and not be punished for it which is sad.

Another thing I want is for headshots to matter on this game, just like how black squad 1 taps are possible with the more powerful weapons like AK's. On this game at 25 meters it still takes 2-3 bullets to the head (I've tested it). So there's really no point because at that point I might as well put 4-5 to your body which is the easier target to hit.

Drop shotting, this is my biggest pet peeve on this game, it needs to be taken out and removed or nerfed as I've said in many posts. You drop down way to fast and you should not be able to be shooting on the way down. I say your gun goes behind your back until you are completely finished with the prone animation then you pull it back out and can shoot again. This one is annoying a lot of players in this community, because in CBT drop shotting is also affecting the registry in the drop shotters favor.

• Awesome points sev and totally agree with you about the game needing some balancing done...im going to give the game the benefit of the doubt since its in closed beta and who know what the devs will change in the future.

Honestly been having the most unpleasant experience playing. Had to leave early my last 2 matches because of suspicious bullshit from a player aka think he was wall hacking using chams which isn't hard to do especially with a new fps game. He just seem to always know where i was 100% of the time even when i tried to outsmart him he would knife me from behind..idk maybe im just over thinking it, but am knowledgeable in that area so can tell when a user is hacking most of the time.

Also been having issues with my claymores not activating when players run through it. I seen 3 enemies run passed my claymore and it didn't go off which really pissed me off and grenades not doing any damage, i literally saw my nade explode right ontop of this guy and did no dmg . This happened the same game my claymore didn't do anything basically raged quit there.

Anyways, will play here and there untill closed beta ends, but as the game stands now blacksquad out shines it in player experience

The hitboxes in ironsight are horrible and i mean horrible devs please fix them...

• Post by jord56 ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().