Feedback and suggestions on TTK and others...

• After spending 7+ hours playing I have found the following a bit of a bother:

1. The TTK is way too low and you die too fast. My personal suggestion is to increase it a little bit, it will slow the game down a bit and make it a bit more tactical on the long run.

2. The recoil is almost non-existent. Again, in my opinion, that should be increased a bit, especially when using scope - instead of spraying, you should be required to tap or burst... or both.

3. Proning (or dropping to the ground, or whatever it's called) literally sucks and it's ruining the game. The animation is too fast and the perfect aim you get from it is way too unfair. Every match I join, I see at least a couple of people spamming and abusing this mechanic.

Other than those three (I can live with 1. and 2.) the game is fantastic, I can see dumping hundreds, if not thousands of hours into it. I adore it, it's simply amazing!

• 1 and 2 are a little subjective, I think low TTK and low recoil is the style of game play they are going for. But for 3 I completely agree, the animation needs to be slowed down, But id prefer drop-shotting over ADAD spam like in Battlefield any day so Ill take it.

• As I said - I can live with 1. and 2, but 3. needs to be tweaked so people don't abuse it and actually get punished for trying to do it at the most random of times.

You should lie down (prone) when you are on a roof or something, not on the ground, that doesn't make any sense.

• I agree 100% on point 3, it sometimes feels like they go from standing to prone without any interval, this creates the horrible mechanic of shooting at people's feet to ensure a kill, which just feels so wrong...

On the subject of TTK from what I saw in the videos I expected much longer TTK then what is in-game.

The characters seemed at least 2 times sturdier.

• I agree 100% on point 3, it sometimes feels like they go from standing to prone without any interval, this creates the horrible mechanic of shooting at people's feet to ensure a kill, which just feels so wrong...

On the subject of TTK from what I saw in the videos I expected much longer TTK then what is in-game.

The characters seemed at least 2 times sturdier.

I like the game for what it is, but it should have its own style rather than just copy COD. More TTK, more recoil and no prone will make for a unique game. I'm not saying this should happen, just my opinion.

• As I said - I can live with 1. and 2, but 3. needs to be tweaked so people don't abuse it and actually get punished for trying to do it at the most random of times.

You should lie down (prone) when you are on a roof or something, not on the ground, that doesn't make any sense.

I enjoy lying down on the ground. I tweaked all my settings so I play like I do in warface, so by being able to prone on the spot like I do in that game, just makes my playstyle better.