Ranked games Matching

• Ok, so i suggest that you change it completely from lobby like to just matchmaking like in csgo or League of Legends, im sick of playing with bronze/silver players just because they joined in the same time as i did. To my mind its not just me who feels that way.

• To answer your question Enenra we already received reports of the ranking modes not working properly. Proper matchmaking also needs to be worked on indeed. Unfortunately i don't have any guarantee at the moment as to if or when it will be applied.

Just remember we're still in Open Beta and still have room for improvement until final release version.

• To answer your question Enenra we already received reports of the ranking modes not working properly. Proper matchmaking also needs to be worked on indeed. Unfortunately i don't have any guarantee at the moment as to if or when it will be applied.

Just remember we're still in Open Beta and still have room for improvement until final release version.

Thank you very much for you answer, im not trying to push you guys towards second plan stuff, its just something that imo needs improvement and as i see there've been report already, just a simple quesiton. Im satisfied.

have a good day :)

-closed