BackScreen & Ingame Issues

• Hello

I figured their would be issues as it is closed beta, so here are some issues i've come across so far...hopefully you can fix soon because one of them is stopping me from actually getting in the game all together....

Black-screen ( this happens right after all the branding) & was waiting for about 2 minutes and nothing changed......tried to troubleshoot the program and that didn't help....

Ingame Issue - When i was in the game before. I wasn't able to equip weapons that were available to me, nor was i able to equip different skills on my custom loadout 1....I though this was due to the fact of my character so tried to change this also and it wouldn't let me do soo.

Update - So was able to get into the game and the weapon finally changed upon restart....so does this mean when i make changes i have to restart the game?

• Yeah....i see this very very buggy. Guess thats why its in closed beta all we can do is let the team know of our findings....As for the black screen issue think i fixed it by going into the folder by right clicking launcher and go to file location and then go to the game exe and go to properties and check " run as administrator" and then select a different compatibility mode ( i selected windows 8

• haha, yeah well played for 2 hours think i made my overview of the game, hoping they change some things to make it better like the hitboxes and fixing lag when trying to customize inventory....going to go back to blacksquad as the hitboxes their are great...will play this game tomorrow or 2 days to see if the devs fixed anything,