error script

• Hello,

For now the Aeria Games portal is down due to a maintenance and this is blocking the access to the game. Please wait, the issue should disappear when the portal will be back.

Sorry for the inconvenience

• I thought i have problem with my connection, reset my router 4 times cause of that but nothing....Checked forums later found I'm not the only one & knew there's a maintenance that no one knew about!!
    I hope in the coming future "Maintenance" be announced on Forums, so everyone knows.

• I thought i have problem with my connection, reset my router 4 times cause of that but nothing....Checked forums later found I'm not the only one & knew there's a maintenance that no one knew about!!
    I hope in the coming future "Maintenance" be announced on Forums, so everyone knows.

True, + for that

• It is indeed our fault for not posting on the forums. But we figured that this could get lost in other threads or few players actually come here on a regular basis.

We'll see if we post about it on forums in the future but next time, it might be wise to check the Website (where we posted announcement news and updates), social media (also announced and answering questions) and finally Discord where all CMs and Mods give live updates.

As of right now, you can login to Ironsight BUT the Portal maintenance is still ongoing so some login issues may still occur on Ironsight or any other Aeria game/services. In the meantime i apologize for the confusion and thank you for your patience.

• Thanks Chopper, I understand the part of not many check the website or getting lost but still It's a major thing to do to make Announcements, by time I believe all will check forums and get used to it. It's just matter of time and won't take long I believe if Everything is posted on Forums, guys will keep it in mind to keep in checking for new news.

Good Luck guys, I know it's kinda heavy on you trying to make the best, I understand that and thxxx again. You did great already and hope you keep the hard work.

Just give us more info's like how long would it take..etc.

Good Work guys!