Ways to Improve Latency?

• Howdy,

As of the last update my connection to the servers seems to have gotten worse. I used to consistently get 5 bars and now I bounce between 1 and 2 bars. It's mayhem when I'm trying to play the one gamemode that is most enjoyable to me, and it's the gamemode that punishes you the most (S&D).

So my question is what I can do to help improve my connection with the game server. I also dislike how one person with bad ping will drag down the rest of the server because of latency.

:!:Currently looking for a team to play with and get better with.:!:

Previous Games (Semi-Pro)
    - Team Fortress 2 (Highlander, Engineer Main)

- Paladins: Champions of the Realm (Support/Fragger)

- Pokemon (Various VGC Formats)

Links:

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/jomovs/

• Howdy,

As of the last update my connection to the servers seems to have gotten worse. I used to consistently get 5 bars and now I bounce between 1 and 2 bars. It's mayhem when I'm trying to play the one gamemode that is most enjoyable to me, and it's the gamemode that punishes you the most (S&D).

So my question is what I can do to help improve my connection with the game server. I also dislike how one person with bad ping will drag down the rest of the server because of latency.

Ping value is determined by how far you are from the server you are currently accessing. For example, if you are playing from South-east asia, You are likely to get a high ping from both EU and NA servers.

If this problem of yours is new, then there is something wrong with your routing of data (i.e. its taking a longer path than it should). Try restarting your router or switch to a dedicated line connection. Contact your ISP and check if they're having any problems. Sometimes, a VPN works, but not always

If the problem is server sided, the there is nothing really you could do about it.

Is this a signature?

IS THIS REALLY A SIGNATURE!?!

wow...