• How many people have tattoos? What do you have?

I have a half sleeve, mostly neo-traditional.

I only have a good picture of my tiger and skull, but on the opposite side I have a wolf and some roses. What about you guys?

zafZlyl.png 

• I'm not a big fan of tatooes but after seeing all the clear details, didn't the stitches hurt? And then also in color xD

The stitches? XD The tattoo machine is pretty much like this, but on the end of it has very tiny needles, so for my artist, he uses one needle to do linework and the outlines, then he uses another needle, that has 4-5 needles on it to shade and stuff. But when it's done you just wash it, put lotion and healing stuff on it and you are good to go.

It took like 4 and a half hours for this side of my arm, it hurts a LOT lol. But in my opinion, was worth it to me :P

• Been thinking about getting a Gray cancer ribbon in honor of my mom, dunno how to draw well at all. Wondering if you can go in and explain what you want to the artist.

:!:Currently looking for a team to play with and get better with.:!:

Previous Games (Semi-Pro)
    - Team Fortress 2 (Highlander, Engineer Main)

- Paladins: Champions of the Realm (Support/Fragger)

- Pokemon (Various VGC Formats)

Links:

Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/jomovs/

• You actually can just go in and tell him what you want, he’ll draw some examples and you can create it together. But custom things are always a bit more expensive

Find an artist that will have you pay for the tattoo itself, not hourly. Make sure you set up an appointment and have the guy/girl come up with a design with you. They draw up a stencil to put on you before you get it done, and if you don't like the spot or the tattoo you can tell them somewhere else or something else.

Also if you get a tattoo it's always courtesy to tip, 10-15%.

I hope you get what you want! Let us know what you decide on!

• I've seen only one tattoo around so I'll share my tattoos and their background! :P

On Dec, 2010 I got this tattoo on my wrist with my mother's name in Japanese (as close you can get with her name) with a shiny light that means she's the light of my life:

Then, on Feb, 2017 I got a tattoo on my forearm of a rose with my grandma's name "Esperanza", she died on December of 2016 and this was a way to honor her since she loved roses:

Senakhtenre-Sylvanas-Sig.png

Alliances forged and broken. We have paid the price for sharing this world...

And we have forgotten what makes us strong.