Skins and Microtransactions are Overpriced

• If I'm correct, steam also hosts servers, social media and forums( steam community ). So, that makes steam a publisher, right?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Steam is actually a platform for games. Valve is the company behind Steam and to my knowledge, has never published any externally developed games.

• If I'm correct, steam also hosts servers, social media and forums( steam community ). So, that makes steam a publisher, right?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Steam is a gaming platform by valve. Valve is a developer/publisher, but Steam is a gaming platform.

When the game goes to steam, it basically means that the game will just be directly accessable via steam.

Areia games will still bascially do everything. There will be automatic forums for the game, but I'm sure this one will still exist.

You will still probably need an aeria games account to play the game as well.
    bascially all that changes is that you can download and launch the game via steam.

https://store.steampowered.com…/?publisher=Aeria%20Games is a list of all games on steam, that have aeria games as their publisher.

• depends if aeria makes the game to have third party launcher or just to use steam account.

<3Misfire<3

<3Orange Diamond with Blue Background<3

<3Celebrations DSR<3

<3Quickscoping most of the time<3

<3ironsight_20180524115517.png<3

<3:(ironsight_20180524154328.png:(<3

giphy.gifgiphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Hey there!

You can still try your luck with GP crates! There are really many weapon skins available there and with a bit luck you can get something great there too! Of course for free ;) You just have to play the game a bit in order to get GP!

atm it does feel like the expensive AP boxes give worse rewards than the ones you buy with G, i got 2,2k G from like 4 out of 5 boxes (bit too common loot?), while getting 500CHIP costumes/weapons from the 4,8k G boxes