So much hackers. Suggestion

• As I understood, you are not going to do anything with this situation, so. To be in equal condition you(administration) can add a button "download hacks" near the button "download game". There is impossible to play against hackers. I don't see the reasons to continue to play. There is no protection from hackers, there is no updates, there is no sales, good netcode and so on.

• Hey there.

Be sure not to mistake a hacker for someone that has a high ping. If you didn't see the video regarding our netcode, I invite you to watch it, it was published by battle-nonsense and it's very interesting.

Regarding hackers, if you think you spotted one, record a video and contact us here: https://support.gamigo.com/

• Hey there.

Be sure not to mistake a hacker for someone that has a high ping. If you didn't see the video regarding our netcode, I invite you to watch it, it was published by battle-nonsense and it's very interesting.

Regarding hackers, if you think you spotted one, record a video and contact us here: https://support.gamigo.com/

I can read in English, although i'm from Russia. As i already said i'm not going to dedicate my time, computer space to record a video of hackers. I don't have enough time and desire. It must be developer's pain to catch the hackers and punish them

• Unfortunately if you don't want to assist with hackers then it just will take longer for us and our anti-cheat even longer to clean up the game. However, as most players have stated most of the time it's not hacks it's just the netcode. There are many people in-game, including myself, who have yet to see a hacker. So as Flloryd said don't mistake hacks for what is more than likely a netcode issue.

• Hackers? I only saw obvious one once. Maybe there were other hackers (since some players were good , and suddendly can't walk properly) but the game is in amazing state with hacking. Probably lowest hacking FPS game I ever saw, next to H&G.

• Do hacks exist in Ironsight? Yes. That said, with the netcode in the state it's in, it's impossible to tell a lagger from a hacker, and even harder to prove. (We need tools like spectate and a real killcam to help with the proof part.)

Why yes! I do use pistols all the time!

Gold Pistols: TAC-OPS, Python

• Do hacks exist in Ironsight? Yes. That said, with the netcode in the state it's in, it's impossible to tell a lagger from a hacker, and even harder to prove. (We need tools like spectate and a real killcam to help with the proof part.)

Right here is a good reason why recording doesn't do anything at the current state of the game.

Again, I like to ask the devs: what good does the recording do? All you will see is lag, and the summitter getting their behind kick.

If there are hacks in the game, the problem will only get worst if the reporting system doesn't get fix soon. As the game get more popular, the more likely chance of hackers will join in.

Its actually quite possible with more experience. Not trying to make my self (OMG LUL 360 NO LIFER) but hacker won't kill you behind walls or anything. Its obviously net code. Real hacker knows all the time where you are, and looks at you through walls. Its a feeling you get, and you know he is looking at you through walls. Especially when you can hear them walking from the spawn and he stops just before you arrive, even though you are crouched. Three times knowing where you are is ok. Knowing every round where you are is obvious hacking.

There are no aimbotters in the game as far as I'm aware, and wallhackers are quite rare. Its just that whole community is filled with trashes and people who contradict themselves without being able to form 1 sentence, so everyone who kills them is a hacker. I myself am hacker every game.

• between the buggy kill cams and the net code and skill differential (might be nice to have a system to join games by like level restriction or even rank).

it can be difficult to tell who is hacking, or if a person claiming someone hacks is hacking.

fixing killcam, adding ping restrictions/region lock. etc i have other ideas.

these need to be looked at before we can truly crack down on hackers.

• What? Ranked isn't even working :D

Ranked is working. But it takes 20+ minutes to find a match.

Negative for EU. If you find 10 players --> circle bug and you have to restart the game. It occasionally works for 1-2 days after a maintenance but then it's back to circle bug.

I'm also pretty sure it's not only me cause I just go into game, q for ranked and when I see 1-5 ppl for like 2-3 minutes I know that circle bug is on and the others just won't q cause they already know. I normally still wait and see if circle bug occurs. It does 99% of the time and I'm quitting the game again ;)

The last few times I just ask in chat if ranked is working and then I quit the game cause the answer is always "nope".

• Ranked is working. But it takes 20+ minutes to find a match.

Negative for EU. If you find 10 players --> circle bug and you have to restart the game. It occasionally works for 1-2 days after a maintenance but then it's back to circle bug.

I'm also pretty sure it's not only me cause I just go into game, q for ranked and when I see 1-5 ppl for like 2-3 minutes I know that circle bug is on and the others just won't q cause they already know. I normally still wait and see if circle bug occurs. It does 99% of the time and I'm quitting the game again ;)

The last few times I just ask in chat if ranked is working and then I quit the game cause the answer is always "nope".

well. it's working for me.

always.

it just takes time.

• Gamingo is doing an AMAZING job of keeping hacks out the game. I dont believe ive seen any hackers and if therr is any, i say that in all humbleness, they still arnt competing and being a challenge. Thats why I have the feeling that hackers are to a minimal IF there even is any

Clash Network Manager | Wreck

• Post by Michael ().

This post was deleted by the author themselves ().