When will there be a new update?

• So, lets keep this simple.

It has been a long time ago since there was an update.

I've been playing this game quite some time and i haven't seen any difference yet.

I'd like to know when the new update comes, cause.. a lot of things still has to be fixed. Even the mayor things.

• This is all we get link xc

tm2frBf.png

They said 'Soon' a few weeks ago as well. Oh well, i can't really play this game currently due all the bugs, spraying kids, ar57 noobs, no updates 'n such which makes the game way to basic and boring in my oppinion.

• It's a reference to the above mention post. "Soon ™/©)" is a running joke when it comes to software developer ETAs.

Someone made this table of "Valve Time" to illustrate the point.

Basically it means the update will come "when it's done".

• Yeah I just hit my third month on the daily rewards of OBT. I'm getting tired of seeing the same monthly rewards.

Not only that, they seem in-active to me. Otherwise they would've announced something on what they are currently doing atm like other gameDEVS.

• Not only that, they seem in-active to me. Otherwise they would've announced something on what they are currently doing atm like other gameDEVS.

Wait.... didn't we just do that? Like in a HQ Report? :/

Which tbf. was super thin for 2 months, this is the HQ Report:

1. We will not be pay2win //this is no update, it's just a phrase
    2. We are listening to you and will fix some of the stuff which is wrong in this game //in 2018, NOT in the next patch and 'netcode' ist the last point on the list. Also nothing about weapon balance or such rather important stuff. Vague.
    3. We will do seasons and try to implement competitive stuff //in THE LONG RUN ... sometime ... but first enjoy some standard ranked battles ... oh fucking wait ... not possible most of the time X/
    4. We got server issues and we have done a lot to fix them //ok, the black screen bug and stuff with the portal are gone afaik. You made that the game could be played, that's cool with me. But in 2 months ppl are expecting a bit more of an update then: Here, you can play now.
    5. We are delivering a new drone and a new map //sometime
    6. We are exploring to support more regions //but we know absolutly nothing for sure

That's it. The HQ Report in a 6 short points list, made a lot bigger trough the commentary. It's not only spare of any real/new information, it's vague as fucc. These are mainly "general direction" points and "we are working here" stuff. No dates, no vague ETA, no concrete facts. It's just a "we are doing things a software company does".

And that's the problem. For an open beta it's just to "quiet". And you can't forget that this Report is after 1 1/2 months (01.02. - 23.03.) of more or less total silence about the games development or future. And I don't even care for content updates. There are flaws to the core of the game (or what I think should be core of the game) which have to be fixed asap, but they seem of no priority to the devs whatsoever.

First the silence and then such a vaque, unconcrete "update" is getting people just ... suspicious. And all the time you say sorry it's meaning a bit less. People are not feeling any real progress in a OBT which should be filled by at least minor fixes and balance patches and some major patch at least in the second month. I'm not saying that's what is realistic, nonetheless you have to cope with people having higher expectations then even 2 years ago. And you haven't profed yourself yet. If the 4th update is coming a month late cause "we are working on some severe issues" everybody is pissed, but they at least know there will be progress since they already have gotten three updates.

I think it would be good for all of us if you would get concrete as fast as possible. A (planned) date for the first patch (who cares if it's a week later then, but it's something concrete we can look forward in the meantime) and then some concrete patch notes. After that you can tell us your general direction.

• I said it in CBT this game wont do well in NA I warned everyone even got banned from the discord for talking craap about the game and how bad they are doing LOL Everyone keeps trying too defend this game and say the, "Its in Open beta don't forget bullcraap" when the game is already about 3 years old and putting out content that was in the korean version as "new" I mean come on. Black Squad did this A LOT better than this game is doing and the fact that its not on steam yet means its going to do even worse before it gets onto that platform LOL This game will only be played by the EU, Russians, and the koreans that will then ruin the NA server with their VPNs red bar lagging all over the place and ruining rooms and gameplay experience for everyone that plays in their proper region. There are TOO MANY PROBLEMS with this game in its OBT stage compared to its CBT stage when it was actually performing GOOD for everyone. Too be honest this game was a utter let down for me and MANY others including 3 that I know of personally that bought founders and haven't played the game since its OBT release because of the issues they have been having.

giphy.gifJust an average player who plays casual comp, NOT GIVING UP IS MY MAGIC!! I am on a 2012 HP Envy M6 laptop 3rd gen i5(2.50Ghz) 2 physical cores 4 logical, 8GB ram 7.50GB usable 647GB HDD and a external 2tera drive GPU HD 4000 ;(;(;(;(

• I said it in CBT this game wont do well in NA I warned everyone even got banned from the discord for talking craap about the game and how bad they are doing LOL Everyone keeps trying too defend this game and say the, "Its in Open beta don't forget bullcraap" when the game is already about 3 years old and putting out content that was in the korean version as "new" I mean come on. Black Squad did this A LOT better than this game is doing and the fact that its not on steam yet means its going to do even worse before it gets onto that platform LOL This game will only be played by the EU, Russians, and the koreans that will then ruin the NA server with their VPNs red bar lagging all over the place and ruining rooms and gameplay experience for everyone that plays in their proper region. There are TOO MANY PROBLEMS with this game in its OBT stage compared to its CBT stage when it was actually performing GOOD for everyone. Too be honest this game was a utter let down for me and MANY others including 3 that I know of personally that bought founders and haven't played the game since its OBT release because of the issues they have been having.

I agree. Its sad because the game could be great, i just hope they dont start selling "new" stuff before dropping the game like aeria did with ava.