South America Server

• I'm Brazilian, on br server i play any game with 5/17 ping, and i love Ironsight but with 160 ping in any game mode everyone from USA saw me first then kill me, like behind any wall. I'm here to ask, we need a Brazilian or South America server to play better. Ty!

• Hi AMDraco,

sadly it's a little too soon to say that because the main focus at the moment is to stabilize the game. Once the game is fully released, it will be looked for opportunities to use servers in other regions

• We really need a server it is almost impossible to play with high ping the other players see you when you hide and things like that.... you do not play in equal conditions against those who have low ping and it shows a lot

I think Ill wait until theres a server to play again or just play less

• We really need a server it is almost impossible to play with high ping the other players see you when you hide and things like that.... you do not play in equal conditions against those who have low ping and it shows a lot

I think Ill wait until theres a server to play again or just play less

YES! please do!! thanks! bye!!!

Clash Network Manager | Wreck

• Hello there.

As stated numerous time, we are still considering adding a south american server.

But currently the team has other priorities.

However, stay tuned to know more about this when the time comes.

Closing the thread.