Leveling is based on percentage of game completed?

• It appears no matter how good or bad you do in a round, you get the exact same experience as everyone else. The only thing that affects this is the XP boost you can purchase. Finding this out was a huge bummer. I thought all those games where I was going off getting top of the leaderboard was helping level faster. It appears instead to be based on percentage of game completion.. Please change this. This system where everyone is the same is kind of lame for a competitive fps. I have never seen this in a shooter.?(

For example, Lets say each game is worth 1000XP (it's not). If you start the match at the very beginning, you get 100% of the predetermined XP, or 1000XP. If you get put into a game that's 90% over and complete the match, you get 10% of the XP, or 100XP.

In other words, it does not matter if you get 1 kill, or 10,000 kills. Everyone levels at the exact same speed. Unless you buy the XP booster of course.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Atmos ().

• It appears no matter how good or bad you do in a round, you get the exact same experience as everyone else. The only thing that affects this is the XP boost you can purchase. Finding this out was a huge bummer. I thought all those games where I was going off getting top of the leaderboard was helping me level faster. It appears instead to be based on time in game.. Please change this. This system where everyone is the same is kind of lame for a competitive fps. I have never seen this in a shooter.?(

Yea... i have the same.

Each time i play TDM or the other modes i get above 30 kills 'every round!'. And still i get the same XP.

Example:

I play TDM, 30 kills (......xp)

I play recourse 60 kills (same xp as in TDM)

Fix or explaination?

• It's possible that they did it like that because to fight rage quitters but i dunno. I would add 1/4 of the score the player received instead. I think it would be pretty balanced across the game modes. You can easily get over 5k points in domination but that's over multiple rounds. That would be 1250 GP per match. This would incentivize the players to play the objective and strive to become better players.

M2fy3XL.png The post was edited 13 times, last by Solaria (17 minutes ago).

• I'm happy with the way it is, so you will not be punished for getting a really stupid team.

so we will not be rewarded because we play good? what you gave is not an argument but an excuse, plus if u get a bad team and u get 30 kills still would be better for you

It's all about them points. The more points the better. Play recourse, TDM is not worth it.

Capture the point, get kills and streaks = profit.

• so we will not be rewarded because we play good? what you gave is not an argument but an excuse, plus if u get a bad team and u get 30 kills still would be better for you

It's all about them points. The more points the better. Play recourse, TDM is not worth it.

Capture the point, get kills and streaks = profit.

The thing is that you can't cap the point all by yourself. Even if you're the best player in the world.

• It's possible that they did it like that because to fight rage quitters but i dunno. I would add 1/4 of the score the player received instead. I think it would be pretty balanced across the game modes. You can easily get over 5k points in domination but that's over multiple rounds. That would be 1250 GP per match. This would incentivize the players to play the objective and strive to become better players.

To fight rage quitters? If you leave a match that will not count in your kd and you will have no repair costs xD

I'm happy with the way it is, so you will not be punished for getting a really stupid team.

so we will not be rewarded because we play good? what you gave is not an argument but an excuse, plus if u get a bad team and u get 30 kills still would be better for you

Even if you are the best player of the world you are not a team. Keep that in mind.

Server: EU

Clan: AmiciBelli

Clan Rank: Deputy

Favorite Weapons: Sniper (Blaser) and Riffle (Famas)

• In tdm i don't play for the team at all. It's all about being the top player, as it was in call of duty. This kind of shooter isn't tactical enough for me to give a lot for the team. (Only speaking for tdm btw, other modes differ obviously) I actually love having a bad team and easily getting more kills. Better plays should be rewarded more though, maybe based on your performance relative to the rest of your team - that seems fair to me.

• Teams should be rewarded when they work in team, be the rambo killing the others means 0.

ahaha being the rambo makes the enemy team smaller and easier for your team to defeat.

this noob team won't ever work together anyway

Keep in mind that say "this noob team" includes you as well.

• personally ive not had an issue with the exp amounts, its seems pretty standard tbh. if its indeed a set amount whether or not you kill 30 or 10 then I would say it is a balance thing, imagine if it was kill or score biased cheaters would be everywhere remember EAC isn't the best AC out there and there are people cheating in ironsight already if it was kill and score biased then you would see some stupid exp amounts and also most people in high ranks would probably just be the cheaters with a few good players who get called out as cheaters just because there good.

• personally ive not had an issue with the exp amounts, its seems pretty standard tbh. if its indeed a set amount whether or not you kill 30 or 10 then I would say it is a balance thing, imagine if it was kill or score biased cheaters would be everywhere remember EAC isn't the best AC out there and there are people cheating in ironsight already if it was kill and score biased then you would see some stupid exp amounts and also most people in high ranks would probably just be the cheaters with a few good players who get called out as cheaters just because there good.

There are people cheating in ironsight? Oh boy you are so unlucky, I haven't seen anyone.

There are people cheating in ironsight? Oh boy you are so unlucky, I haven't seen anyone.

ive seen a couple so far however I wouldn't say its a problem atm. 2-3 aim bots and 2 wall hacks, however some dodgy stuff can be accounted for due to lag but these were defiantly cheaters imho.

• personally ive not had an issue with the exp amounts, its seems pretty standard tbh

there are people cheating in ironsight already if it was kill and score biased then you would see some stupid exp amounts

PoS hackers gonna hack. I don't think changing the leveling system would bring an influx of hackers.

I have never seen a system where everyone gets the same everything, at least in a shooter, so it doesn't seem very standard.

• by standard I mean its not out of the ordinary , I've personally not been disappointed in the amount I get each round. sure I get people want more more more .but at the heart this game is a f2p fps and with that there is a element of please pay money to get faster results, however the dev team have done a great job of not being p2w.

most score is based on a few elements

1.win or loss

2,kills

3,assists

4.caps/defends

5, drone assists/kills

if a player gets 50 kills and that is 100 points per kill that is 5000 points just in kills, lets say win bonus is 2000 points that is 7000 points per match and that is a base score as we haven't added assists, drone score or even points capped, so you could add maybe another 2000-5000 on top of that.

lets say the score at the end of a round is a average or half of score earned using the above best case you would receive around 12000 points at the end of the match and then an average of around 6000 points per match.

I'm unaware on how the levels are earned in ironsight, I do believe though its on exp/score and I would assume that with each level it get higher and higher.

as for hackers lol yes if you have a system that gives bigger amounts of exp based solely on how well you do in the match yes you would see more cheaters as they would have more to gain, EAC isn't a good AC in any shape or form but it is better than nothing at all.

• That's all great in theory, and how a normal game works, but it's not how Ironsight works. You do not level based on your kills, or assists, or any of that. As I mentioned above, everyone gets the same amount of XP. Does not matter if you get one kill, or 10000. This is what I don't like about the leveling system. Everyone is literally the same. It's based off the percentage of the game you completed. If you entered the game at the very start of the match, you get 100% of the XP for that game, as well as anyone else who started at the beginning. If you get put in a game that's 90% over, and you complete the match, you get 10% of the XP. It's kind of a lame system where everyone is equal, no matter how good or bad you are.

"I'm unaware on how the levels are earned in ironsight" - Now you know lol

• I think you've understood me wrong, I wasn't saying it was how iron sight works, its how most games work lol also I stated in the beginning of my post that im personally not bothered by the amount I have gotten.

personally just because you kill 10 people and I kill 2 yet we still win the round doesn't mean I should get less exp, I could have been more of a support player made calls used drones that help the team to win its all fundamental to how a team works.

I feel the % system was to combat AFK players boosting so I'm not apposed to that